Confused About Your Medicare Options? You are Not alone!
Navigating the Medicare system can be confusing task for many people as there are many parts and plans. Not everyone can qualify for Medicare. In general, you must work in the U. S. for 10 years or 40 quarters to be eligible for the cost sharing. But there are other options for people who are over age 65 and not Medicare eligible. Not sure if you qualify? We can help there, too. Just give us a call.
Medicare Has multiple components including Part A which includes hospitalization, Part B, which includes doctor visits and other ancillary services and Part C which is sold by private health insurance companies to fill the gaps of coverage in Medicare Parts A & B. Then finally, Part D, which includes prescription benefits which are also provided by private health insurance companies.
Which Medicare supplement plan is right for you? It depends upon your needs. We can help you determine which type of policy is best for you.
Our Medicare quote engine allows us to compare different plans available and make recommendations based on rates, coverage, provider networks as well as prescription coverage.
We work with numerous health insurance companies to give you the best options available, and we do not charge any extra fees for our Medicare insurance services as we get paid directly from the insurance companies we represent.
Ready to learn more about Medicare and take the next steps? We would love the opportunity to help. Please call us today at 770-451-1932.
Why Work With Us?
- We help you receive minimum rates for the most complete coverage you require.
- Help you determine if your doctors and prescriptions are covered in your plan.
- Each health insurance provider has particular strengths, unique product features, and specific underwriting criteria. We work to sort through all the options and narrow down the best policy for you.
- Our working knowledge of the industry clarifies the fine points.
- We help you apply for the optimal policy based on your distinct needs.
- Because we get paid directly thru the insurance companies we represent, our expert Medicare advice comes at no extra cost.